Friday 11 February 2011

So, hello there failure~

Just finished my finals(maybe?) and it was horrible and I don't mean it in a modest way. I mean it in a OMG WHY CAN'T I UNDERSTAND CIRCUITRY AND PLASMA AND MATHHHHHH kinda way. I seriously have no confidence in whether I can graduate this year. Sigh... I'm usually a fairly optimistic person thinking that "It'll all turn out alright" but what if it doesn't? T___T

I have no idea what to do with my life.

Wish I could just fangirl Kpop forever.


First experiment in making videos. Next up planning on:

1) Changmin Shy Boy Tribute
2) Yoochun Hey Micky Tribute
3) TVXQ Fangirling Tribute
4) Ayy Girl KYHD mash-up video based on Ayy Girl
5) Making a remix of maybe Empty and KYHD or Ayy Girl with KYHD, still trying to figure audio editing programs